Use Document Messages to Customize Forms & Screens
While you might know that you can use Document Message Maintenance (TRST) to set up generic text messages (e.g., We appreciate your business!) to print on sales orders and other documents, the program is far more powerful than you might realize.
Some examples of how TRST messages can be used:
- Include shipment tracking information on emailed packing slips
- Include available credit and total value of orders being held for shipment on past due notices
- Announce upcoming customer-specifc specials and promotions on order acknowledgments and invoices
- Display warranty information as sales order lines are entered
- Display additional item details in ISQ
Consider scheduling a webinar to learn more about using TRST to tailor PowerShift to your requirements. Contact the Qantel Helpdesk or call us at 630.300.6997 for more information.