New Apps! New Features! New Options!
Happy Fall! It's the perfect time to highlight some of the added features and processing improvements made in the latest PowerShift update*.
* What's New in PowerShift 4.20 lists all enhancements since PowerShift 4.10
The 4.20.025 update introduces these new apps:
- Repetitive Billing History Inquiry (RBHI) displays a customer's repetitive billing records.
- XML Exports (VGMXML & VGMIXML) for the Manufacturer IDs (V4) and Compliant Items (V41) files.
And offers options to:
- Remove unapplied deposits from orders that are closed when the AR Invoice Register (RR) is updated.
- Allow PO lines to be manually closed in Receiver Maintenance (IRC).
- Create a separate receiver for each PO line received.
- Require accounts payable invoices to be approved before they can be paid.